Connect with the people, wildlife and natural wonders of Alaska on this 10-day Intrepid Premium adventure. Discover vast wilderness areas from the convenience of your perfectly located hotels, with an expert local leader to show you all the best spots to spot animals. Travel to the top of Mount Alyeska, sample local beers on a private brewery tour and take the Wilderness Express Deluxe Dome cars to Denali National Park for the very best viewing experience from the train. You’ll go behind the scenes and venture beyond the crowds in Alaska's most famous landscapes.
- Fairbanks - Welcome Dinner
- Fairbanks - Scenic Train to Denali
- Denali - Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Talkeetna - Kahiltna Birchworks Visit
- Talkeetna - Denali Brewing Company Beer Tasting
- Talkeetna - Orientation Walk
- Talkeetna - Ranger Station Visit
- Girdwood - Whistle Stop Train
- Spencer Glacier - Guided Hike
- Seward - Glacier and Wildlife Cruise
- Anchorage - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Tour
- Anchorage - Alyeska Tram
- Anchorage - Alaska Native History Center
- Anchorage - Lake Hood Visit
- Anchorage - Alaska Aviation Museum Private Pilot Talk
- Anchorage - Farewell Dinner
- Experience the rugged landscapes and breath-taking beauty of Alaska with a perfectly sized group. Leave the big tour buses behind and head off the beaten path with your group of 10 passengers - giving you the best chances at seeing wildlife and experiencing nature.
- Get to know the people who call Alaska home through Premium Exclusive Experiences. Visit the Alaska Aviation Museum where you’ll chat with a local pilot, stop by the Talkeetna Ranger station to explore the town's rich climbing history and visit the Alaska Native History Center to understand more about Alaska’s Indigenous People, traditional custodians of this land.
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and discover how it preserves Alaska’s wildlife through research and takes in injured animals to rehabilitate them and return them to the wild.
- Enjoy the amazing landscapes of Alaska from all angles - traveling by private vehicle, scenic train, iconic school bus, and glacier cruise, you'll have countless opportunities to take in Alaska's most famous landscapes and spot its iconic wildlife.
- Taste classic Alaska specialties, from your salmon bake welcome dinner, to a stop at Denali Brewing Company for a taste of one of the US's most remote brews, to testing out Talkeetna's favorite sweet treat - birch syrup.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...